Covid Rules and Regulations with in a Child Play Activity
Its now all been left for public and businesses to decide.. eeeekkk
Musical friends will not be making any huge changes, but its important to read the updates.
We will not be opening up to full capacity and adult numbers for now will remain restricted to one adult per child for now.
This still puts financial impact on Musical Friends but What would cause more of an impact is if someone attended knowing they had any form of covid symptons. This would mean me having to close the classes, my business and self isolate and refund everyone. Musical Friends is not backed by a franchise, it is run and set up by Debbie.
Masks: The government guidelines states mask are no longer required they are advised in enclosed busy spaces.
HOWEVER< I strongly advise them to be worn on arrival and exit, and around the parachute as this is when crowding can happen. ( we have pregnant women we need to protect too)
Please be mindfull and respectful that some people will continue to choose to wear a mask and it is very important not to judge those that do so. we have no idea everyones back ground, reasons or health issues.
With this is mind if anyone has any concerns, Please message me and I will do my best to accomadate you.
1)The QR code for track and trace will remain in place but is now your choice to scan in, we are still legally required to take customer contact details so will do so via the booking system on our website.
2)Please continue to sanitise hands on arrival and before refreshments. I personally think this is just good hygiene with or with out a covid pandamic.
3) If you or your child or anyone in your house hold has covid symptoms, has been generally unwell, had sickness or diarrhea within 48 hours then please do not attend.
4) We will continue to use 2 parachutes to prevent over crowding and address this again along side the data in 2 weeks time.
5) We no longer have to social distance, HOWEVER not everyone has has their covid jabs yet or are ready for full changes. Im still waiting my 2nd jab so we will continue to maintain space between guest as best we can now masks are no longer law. (children are still allowed to roam around the designated spaces and with Debbie
6) We will Continue to fully ventilate the room
7) High standards of cleaning in-between sessions and of equipment and chairs will continue and will always remain a priority with or without Covid.
8) Where possible please do not ring in pushchair, soft teddies and toys from home.
9)The current guidelines state anyone under 18 does not need to self isolate if in contact with someone who has tested positive with Covid, however at Musical Friends anyone in your house hold that has covid we ask that children/adults do not attend.
10)If you are awaiting results of a PRC and have a postive lateral and double jabbed we also ask that you do not attend
Of course all the above could change at any time, so please keep updated via our website www.musical-friends.co.uk and our face book page.
Debbie and Monkey
Thank you for your co-operation.
If you should test positive within 10 days of attending a musical friends session please let Debbie know 07946330779 so we can track and trace